- This event has passed.
Family Day at White Rock
July 23 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us for HillCity’s Annual Family Day at White Rock on Sunday, July 23 at 2:00pm. The tide is way out leaving safe tidal pools for the kids to play in and we will be setting up the volleyball net for some extra fun. Pack a lunch and bring your lawn chairs, sunscreen, and beach towels and get to know some more folks in your church family. Many families choose to stay late and order fish and chips, so leave some time for this if you wish.
We will be parking at Semiahmoo Park (parking is $6 cash for the day) which is right beside the Washington Ave. Grill (15782 Marine Drive). Just follow the trail from the parking lot over the railway tracks and out onto the beach and look for the volleyball net set up – that’s us!
· Go south on Clearbrook Road across the Freeway to and turn right on Huntingdon Road
· Go west 11.5 km on Huntingdon and turn right on 264th.
· Go north 1.6 km on 264th and turn left on 16th Ave
· Go 17.7 km west on 16th and turn left on Highway 15 Pacific Highway).
· Go south 1.6 km and turn right on 8th Ave.
· Go 3.6 km west (over the freeway) to 15782 Marine Drive.
· Look for the parking lot gate to the right of the Restaurant.