HillCity’s Family Day at the River
September 24 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
On Sunday, September 24 at 1pm join your HillCity church family on the Fraser River Bar for a Family Day on the River. Bring your own hot dogs and buns and we will supply the marshmallows, hot chocolate, Starbucks coffee and all the condiments for the hot dogs. We have a safe spot for a big bonfire and we stay as long as we like- what a great way to meet new folks and relax in God’s creation.
Don’t forget to dress warm and bring a lawn chair! Cards will be provided at the Welcome Centre with directions to our bonfire!
1. Head east on the freeway and take the Annis Road exit (Exit #129)
2. Turn left on Annis Road and head north about 1.8 km.
3. Turn right on Yale Road and go .4 km.
4. Turn left on Chapman Road and go 3.5 km.
5. Turn right on Camp River Road and go .4 km.
6. Turn left on Gill Road and go north on the gravel road till you see the river bar.
7. Watch for the HillCity signs as you get close to the river.
8. It will take you only 35 minutes from Abbotsford.